What to Expect
- Our service starts at 10:00 am this Sunday.
- We don't have a "Dress Code" at Trinity. We are more concerned that you connect with God.
- Our services are about 65 minutes in length but it will be well worth the time.
- If you have kids you may want to arrive a few minutes early to find their class in our awesome Downtown Ministry.
- We provide a very safe and fun atmosphere for your kids. We have fun classes from birth-5th grade.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the service like?
Our services last a little over an hour and have a very contemporary and comfortable feel to them. The message is designed to help us better understand the Bible, our relationship with God and how it all can impact our lives everyday.
Am I expected to give?
No. The offering is a form of worship for our regular attenders. We will pass the offering bags during the service but feel free to let it pass by.
Will I be singled out as a "guest?"
Don't worry. We won't single you out as a "guest.' We want your time to be relaxed and comfortable so that you can take in the experience.